I got an itch today to do a bunch of feature work, and also found and fixed a bunch of bugs that I didn’t catch before.
Changes for this release:
- Fixed a bunch of tests which broke when I reorganized the test repository
prefix_attributes now apply correctly to image and imageset
- Entries with empty slug-text now omit the slug-text separator from their permalink URL
- Markdown entries now support link rewriting for
srcattributes (so for example
<audio src="local_file.mp3">will now work)
- Major bug fixes to the HTML renderer, which was dropping all entities, character references, and comments (oops)
- Disabled automatic smartquoting in HTML entries
So for example, this image link was written using HTML, even though this is a Markdown entry.
And this applies to all HTML elements with
<video> are all supported in both Markdown and HTML entries!