Posted Sunday, May 31 at 3:32 AM (2 years ago)
I’ve just released new versions of Publ and Authl.
Publ v0.6.6 changes:
- Fixed a regression that made it impossible to log out
- Fixed a problem where
WWW-Authenticate headers weren’t being cached properly
- Improve the changed-file cache-busting methodology
- Add object pooling to Entry, Category, and View (for a potentially big memory and performance improvement)
Authl v0.4.0 changes:
- Finally started to add unit tests
- Removed some legacy WebFinger code that was no longer relevant or ever touched
- Added a mechanism to allow providers to go directly to login, as appropriate
- Added friendly visual icons for providers which support them (a so-called “NASCAR interface”)
Posted Friday, July 26 at 12:36 AM (3 years ago)
Updated some packages.
Main things with Publ since the last release:
- Internal cleanups to how caching happens
- Stop spuriously-caching a bunch of stuff; in particular login/logout endpoint URLs no longer get cached
- Various cleanups
- Improve the way that built-in templates are managed
- Initial cruddy implementation of an admin authentication dashboard (although this isn’t quite ready for prime time)
The only Authl change is that email identities are now given as a full
mailto: URL; going forward all identity strings will be full URLs. This simplifies the UX for admin dashboards, in particular, and removes some ambiguity.