Posted Monday, August 19 at 1:49 AM (3 years ago)
I’ve released Authl v0.2.0. Changes since v0.1.8:
- Added support for Twitter
- Big ol' refactor to support Twitter (see the fuller discussion below the cut!)
- Released to beta!
And changes from v0.1.7 to v0.1.8 (which I didn’t bother to post an announcement about):
- Fixed an incredibly minor security issue in the Mastodon client (the
client_secret was leaking but in the context of Mastodon that couldn’t really be used for anything anyway)
- Centralize/refactor the login token management, allowing for future flexibility in the service stack
- Make callback IDs protocol-stable, which helps with some stricter services (e.g. Twitter)
Posted Monday, July 8 at 11:56 AM (3 years ago)
I’ve released Authl 0.1.1, which adds support for Mastodon authentication. And the Publ test suite now is up-to-date with that as well.
There’s a few things I want to do on Publ before I release a version for use on my own website, the big one being the ability to provide a better login page, and some refactoring around built-in templates now that built-in templates are becoming a thing.
I also really want to redo how I manage the documentation site, because it’s getting kind of untenable at this point.
Anyway, really soon I’ll have properly-private content on my website again, and hopefully this will be enough of a feature for people to actually be interested in Publ!