Progress being made, although not much of it has been in service of my intended v0.6 milestone. At some point I’m going to have to bite the bullet and actually start writing some automated tests.
- Applied the
no_smartquotesAPI change to
- Consolidated and cleaned up OpenGraph card parsing to make it consistent across Markdown and HTML entries, and fixing a few Markdown-specific bugs
- Refactored the image rendition pipeline to make it more extensible/testable/clean (and also fixed a caching issue with palette quantization)
- Added the ability to select scaling algorithm on a per-image basis
- Cleaned up entry deletion and reindexing
- Improved the testing of
- Removed a short-term performance hack on the authentication dashboard
Also, as of now, I run a live version of the Publ integration tests, although it’s currently only manually-updated.
Update: And as if to hammer home the point regarding automated testing, I had to release 0.5.13.1 because, wellp, released with a site-breaking bug in the new card parser… Sigh.