I figured there wasn’t really any reason to keep waiting. So here we are.
Changes since v0.4.6:
- Improve the performance and stability of the admin dashboard
- Correctly fall back to the internal Authl templates
- Remove some spurious/empty attributes from image tags
- Don’t cache template mappings forever
- Don’t mark an entry title as being markup if its markup is disabled
- Correctly set the default entry recursion for
- Disable an arrow warning for a future change
In other news, over on my main website I have successfully migrated my comments over to Isso, which is a nice self-hosted alternative to Disqus that does a much better job of handling privacy in particular, as well as providing a simpler UX that doesn’t try to get in your face about everything. If you want to read more about how I made that change, read the several blog entries starting with “Moving away from Disqus,” and also look at the sample templates to see the actual implementation.
May your private entries remain exclusive, and your public entries be brilliant.
UPDATE: Someday I’ll learn to use and test rc builds before making an actual public release. Oops.